We work with local professional photographers to bring you the best value in wedding photography!
Photography Value Package $500
• One photographer
• One hour of photography (including ceremony)
• Unlimited images on CD, high resolution, cropped and edited
• Copyright release to print for personal use
Additional hours are available. Fees are based on the number of hours/package you choose. Additional photos will also be on CD.
(for couples from outside the United States) $150
Couples from other countries may need to obtain an apostille of their marriage certificate for their home country to recognize the U.S. marriage. We will complete the paperwork and mailings required to obtain your apostille and then send it to you in your home country to register with the proper authorities. Please check with your local authority to know whether you will need an apostille. Our fee includes all expenses of obtaining the apostille and sending it to you as well as our service fee.
The initial deposit is a nonrefundable retainer to hold your date. The deposit is then applied toward the total cost of your package. Weddings scheduled on holidays and holiday weekends may incur additional fees.
The following items may be required, depending on your choice of beach or other location. These are not included in our package prices:
• Parking/Entrance fees onsite the day of the wedding
• Beach Permit – we help with paperwork and scheduling.
You must obtain a license from a Florida County Clerk of Courts. A FLORIDA marriage license is required in order for us to perform the wedding. If you are doing a vowel renewal, we will need a copy of your marriage certificate for a marriage that Florida would recognize as a legal marriage in this state. We do not perform any other type of service.
Marriage License by Mail
Non-Florida residents ONLY – out of state and international
U.S. Residents $150
International Residents $200
Fees are in addition to the cost of the marriage license ($93.50).
Other costs you may incur:
Notarization of documents in your home state/country
Postage to return documents to us
Beach Promises will help you obtain your legal Florida Marriage License by mail before you arrive! Don’t waste precious vacation time going to the courthouse. Instead, have peace of mind that this important aspect of your wedding is taken care of before you leave home. Just ask about this wonderful service. Service must be started well before your wedding, so don’t delay! Rush orders may be available at increased cost.
Added to your ceremony fee. Rehearsal adds the polish to your wedding day. It ensures you and your entire wedding party are informed and practiced on the ceremony, what everyone is supposed to do, and when. Usually held on a weekday 1 to 2 days prior to the wedding. Time is based on availability. Includes:
- Up to 1-1/2 hours
- Travel to/from rehearsal location
- Attendance of Officiant ($75 additional) • Instruction for wedding party members
- Ceremony Practice
We recommend you have a rehearsal if your wedding will include any of the following:
- A bridal party of more than 4 adults (Maid of Honor, bridesmaids, Best Man and groomsmen)
- Children who will be expected to perform tasks (flower girl, ring bearer)
- Readings performed by people other than the officiant (scripture, poems, stories, prayers, etc.)
- Special music performed by friends or family
- 40 or more guests (you will need ushers, and they will need to be at the rehearsal)